That’s right, Who do you think you are?
Sometimes who you think you are is different than how people see you.
As an actor, it’s super important for YOU to be clear about who you are and how you are perceived!
Once you are clear about your image, everyone is clear.
It can be confusing for you to figure all this out. Let me help you.
I am casting a feature film right now, Where We Belong, and am seeing all the confusion that happens in the audition room and I want to help you SHINE.
Here’s what we do:
- Gain clarity on your TYPE so you and your representation understand how to submit you
- Figure out what shows your type works on (are you a procedural lawyer, or a quirky single camera best friend?)
- How to use your wardrobe to create your image
- Feedback on your materials (headshot/resume/demo) and advice on how to take a headshot that really represents you
- How to use Facebook/Twitter & your own webpage to market yourself and your image.
Let’s find out who you really are!!